- Dealing with Wisdom Tooth Troubles? Seek Expert Dental Guidance for Relief.
- As you already know, fewer teeth mean no overcrowded problem.
- Fewer teeth mean you don’t have to face countless orthodontic issues.
- By removing the wisdom tooth, the damage that creates to nearby teeth can be stopped.
- The overcrowded teeth are challenging to treat; in some cases, they are just untreatable. So you need to extract those immediately.
- The wisdom tooth can create another problem; they can generate tumors and some jaw damage, extract’em.
- The misaligned teeth are the worst problem to face. Remove the wisdom teeth before it’s too late.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Ceramic Braces (Clarity Sl)
Retainer (Per Jaw)
Panoramic (Big full mouth x-ray digital)
Aliquam ex sem, iaculis at interdum non, bibendum non est. In mi sapien, consequat ut consequat eget!
Meet Our Dentists
Dr. Ashish Mathesul
Dental surgeon, Head doctor
DR. RAJAT BHENDE
Oral, Maxillofacial, Head & Neck Oncosurgeon Speacialist
Dr Awanthi kajave
Specialists Diplom Dental Implants Speacialist
Dr. Pranil Survase
MDS Pedodontist Friendly Children Dental Specialist
Dr. Rahul Kale
MDS periodontist painless Dental Gum laser surgery with implants
MDS Endodontist painless root canal specialist